This web site (SchoolSteps.in) is published and maintained in accordance with the laws of the Republic of India. When you access, browse or use this Site you accept, without limitation or qualification, the terms and conditions set forth below.
1) Everything posted on this site are views of others and have either been submitted to us, or found on the www.
This site is solely a provider of useful articles and cannot be held liable for any damages or injury or other harm arising from this website.
Our policy is to respect and uphold the freedom of expression found in the Constitution of the India.
2) When you access any sub–site (whether belonging to an ‘associate’ of SchoolSteps or otherwise) through this site, then such sub–site may have its own terms and conditions of use which is specific to such sub–site. Sub–sites may contain such additional terms and conditions of use as may be set out in such sub–site.
3) These Terms and Conditions of Use and any additional terms posted on this Site together constitute the entire agreement between SchoolSteps and you with respect to your use of this Site.
Site and Its Contents
1) This Site is only for your personal use. You shall not distribute, exchange, modify, sell or transmit anything you copy from this Site, including but not limited to any text, images, audio and video, for any business, commercial or public purpose.
2) As long as you comply with the terms of these Terms and Conditions of Use, SchoolSteps grants you a non–exclusive, non–transferable, limited right to enter, view and use this Site. You agree not to interrupt or attempt to interrupt the operation of this Site in any way.
3) Access to certain areas of the Site may only be available to registered members. You represent and warrant that all information you supply to us, about yourself, and others, is true and accurate.
1) All materials on this Site, including but not limited to audio, images, software, text, icons and such like (the “Content”), are protected by copyright under international conventions and copyright laws. You cannot use the Content, except as specified herein. You agree to follow all instructions on this Site limiting the way you may use the Content.
2) There are a number of proprietary logos, service marks and trademarks found on this Site whether owned/used by SchoolSteps.in or otherwise. By displaying them on this Site, SchoolSteps.in is not granting you any license to utilize those proprietary logos, service marks, or trademarks. Any unauthorized use of the Content may violate copyright laws, trademark laws, the laws of privacy and publicity, and civil and criminal statutes.
3) You may download such copy/copies of the Content to be used only by you for your personal use at home unless the sub–site you are accessing states that you may not. If you download any Content from this Site, you shall not remove any copyright or trademark notices or other notices that go with it.
If this Site contains bulletin boards, chat rooms, access to mailing lists or other message or communication facilities, you agree to use the same only to send and receive messages and materials that are proper and related thereto. By way of example and not as a limitation, you agree that when using the Site or any facility available herefrom, you shall not do any of the following:
Defame, abuse, harass, stalk, threaten or otherwise violate the legal rights (such as rights of privacy and publicity) of others
Publish, post, distribute or disseminate any defamatory, infringing, obscene, indecent or unlawful material or information
Upload or attach files that contain software or other material protected by intellectual property laws (or by rights of privacy and publicity) unless the User owns or controls the rights thereto or has received all consents therefor as may be required by law
Upload or attach files that contain viruses, corrupted files or any other similar software or programs that may damage the operation of another’s computer
Delete any author attributions, legal notices or proprietary designations or labels in any file that is uploaded
Falsify the origin or source of software or other material contained in a file that is uploaded
Advertise or offer to sell any goods or services, or conduct or forward surveys, contests or chain letters, or download any file posted by another user of a Forum that the User knows, or reasonably should know, cannot be legally distributed in such manner.
You are prohibited from posting or transmitting any defamatory, libelous, obscene, pornographic, profane, threatening or unlawful material or any material that could constitute or encourage conduct that would be considered a criminal offense or give rise to civil liability, or otherwise violate any law.
SchoolSteps.in assumes no liability or responsibility arising from the contents of any communications containing any defamatory, erroneous, inaccurate, libelous, obscene or profane material. SchoolSteps.in may change, edit, or remove any user material or conversations that are illegal, indecent, obscene or offensive, or that violates SchoolSteps.in’s policies in any way.
SchoolSteps.in will fully cooperate with any law enforcement authorities or court order requesting or directing SchoolSteps.in to disclose the identity of anyone posting such materials.
If you send any communications or materials to the Site by electronic mail or otherwise, including any comments, data, questions, suggestions or the like, all such communications are, and will be treated by SchoolSteps.in, as non–confidential.
You hereby give up any and all claim that any use of such material violates any of your rights including moral rights, privacy rights, proprietary or other property rights, publicity rights, rights to credit for material or ideas, or any other right, including the right to approve the way SchoolSteps uses such material.
Any material submitted to this Site may be adapted, broadcast, changed, copied, disclosed, licensed, performed, posted, published, sold, transmitted or used by SchoolSteps anywhere in the world, in any medium, forever.
Internet transmissions are never completely private or secure. You understand that any message or information you send to this Site may be read or intercepted by others unless there is a special notice that a particular message (for example, credit card information) is encrypted (send in code). Sending a message to SchoolStpes.in does not cause SchoolSteps to have any special responsibility to you.
The copyright in the contents of this website belong to SchoolSteps.in. Accordingly SchoolSteps reserves all rights. Copying of part or all the contents of this website without permission of SchoolSteps is prohibited except to the extent that such copying/printing is necessary for the purposes of availing of the paid services provided.
Contests and interactions
This Site may contain contests that require you to send in material or information about yourself or offer prizes. Each contest has its own rules, which you must read and agree to before you participate.